Breaking

Sunday, September 10, 2017

God is Perfect Love - Kasih yang Sempurna

 
 

God is perfect love and whose very heart we were all created from and its His heart that calls us home to know Him up close and personal not through any man made doctrine of religion but through His son Jesus who took on all the bad stuff so we can once again be untied with The Father back to His heart..


I think, i am living a lie. Where everyone around me is lying, maybe. I've been fighting with my flesh, these negative thoughts coming into my mind, the pain in my heart.  I believe the devils breath is being used here where i live. But i will never let go of my faith in Jesus Christ. Each year something happens to me and each year I draw closer to God.


God has given me Jesus Christ to hold my hand in this tribulation. I am slowly losing my sanity but i remember so much that i am living to see how evil this world is. The voices seek to guide me but i cannot let myself belong to this world. When i pass away, i know i have a home (in Heaven) to go to after all this. Thank you Father in Heaven who is Almighty and thank you Lord Jesus for revealing this to me.


At this point in our lives let us just be alone with Him, yes there are lots of distractions and we or our hearts were being filled by things offered by the world or some burdens, let us empty ourselves so that He can fill us.


Be humble and meditate on how Jesus lived in this world. Imagine how much pain that He suffered, how He reacted on to those people who shouted at Him at the cross. We have to set our eyes and focus on Jesus. whatever we're experiencing in this world, let us be filled with the love of Christ. Let Christ be seen in our lives despite of our weaknesses. Let us run the race with endurance.


Let His love be our foundation, let us learn how to love people who hurted us. let us learn how to bless and pray for them instead of cursing them. Let us follow His footsteps and decide to let go of ourselves.

Just believe it.


John 3:16 (NLT) :

"for this is how God loved the world; He gave His one and only son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life"


God Bless







1 comment: